Customer and Sales Support Engineer
Based in San Diego, CorTechs Labs is a growing developer of medical device software that is recognized as an innovator in the field of medical imaging. At CorTechs Labs we develop and market cutting-edge brain imaging software solutions that aid the diagnosis of brain disorders and are used by neurologists and radiologists in hundreds of clinics and research centers around the world.
CorTechs Labs is seeking candidates for a Sales and Customer Support Engineer position to strengthen their European operations. The successful candidate will work closely with leading Neurologists, Neuroscientists, Radiologists and IT/PACS engineers on the implementation, sales and support of our intelligent medical image analysis software products. This position is home based but manages customers all over the world with an emphasis on Europe. A very independent and flexible work attitude is required with a focus on customer satisfaction. Due to the international character of our customers, flexible work hours are required with a willingness to start early in the morning for our Asian or work later in the evening for our American customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support customers in installation, integration and, use of our medical imaging solutions
- Support our Sales organization to address all technical issues during the sales process. Organize, set up and manage trial accounts to support sales.
- Do site surveys and install proprietary medical device software at customer sites (hospitals and independent medical imaging centers) and integrate into their existing IT environment and workflow.
- In collaboration with the sales team, educate potential customers on operation and integration of proprietary medical devices.
- Install and integrate systems into client environments either remotely or on site.
- Train new and existing users in system operations in-person or remotely as needed.
- Minimum Bachelors degree or equivalent, preferably biomedical.
- Experience with radiology work-flow and PACS.
- Experience in Medical sales or sales support
- Understanding of Medical Imaging Technologies (Eg: PACS, DICOM, HL7, MRI, CT)
- Experience with web-based and cloud-based software applications.
- Experience with general system administration (software package installation, Bash scripting and database operations)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive customer service skills, problem-solving skills and writing skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Technical writing skills and experience is a plus.
- Expertise in OS X and Linux administration is a plus.
- Web development skills are a plus.
- Prior experience with software deployment in an FDA-regulated environment is a plus.
About CorTechs Labs, Inc
The people working at CorTechs Labs (www.cortechslabs.com) are improving the care of patients with CNS disorders by transforming advances in neuroimaging research into practical software-based medical devices and services. CorTechs’ team pioneered the translation of advanced neurological image analysis methods into routine clinical use through the introduction of NeuroQuant®, the only FDA cleared medical device that detects and quantifies brain atrophy, and continues to set the standard for quantitative imaging.
To apply for this opening, please email a resume or CV and cover letter citing the position title to: email@example.com