BY Travis FoeglerOctober 18, 2017
New Version of NeuroQuant Now Available – Introducing User Customizable Reports and Settings Tailored to Your Clinical Needs
CorTechs Labs is excited to announce a new release of NeuroQuant. This latest version is based entirely on customer feedback that we have received, providing NeuroQuant and LesionQuant users with customization options and new features.
What is new with NeuroQuant?
- Custom Volumetric NeuroQuant reports: NeuroQuant users can develop and create NeuroQuant reports tailored to their caseload, with up to 9 different structures, including brain structures not currently provided in the standard NeuroQuant reports. Learn more about Custom Volumetric Reports.
- Customizable lesion segmentation: Two lesion specific parameter settings are now available for LesionQuant users to configure independently defining the minimum detected lesion size and the minimum gap between lesions. Visit the LesionQuant page.
- LesionQuant segmentation improvements: The segmentation accuracy of lesions in the LesionQuant module has been improved by reducing impact of fluid artifacts in FLAIR imaging.
- Triage Brain Atrophy report: The report has been updated to include lobe volumes and made more user friendly. View the updated Triage Brain Atrophy report.
- Dark background reports: Users now have the option to receive darkened reports allowing them to comfortably review reports in a darkened radiology room.
- User interface: Refreshed and updated look and feel when logging into the NeuroQuant system.
- Alternative reference data: This feature allows users to compare brain structure volumes to a MCI and AD specific demographic. This feature is not for clinical use.
All online system users have been upgraded automatically to this latest version of NeuroQuant as of October 18, 2017. Installed system users, please contact your sales representative to schedule and discuss your options for an update.
Want to learn more about the features and benefits of this newest version NeuroQuant?
Meet with us at ECTRIMS (Paris – October 25-28) and RSNA (Chicago – November 26-30) to see a demonstration of the new NeuroQuant benefits. Schedule a meeting with us below. See you soon!